Fakenham Town Football Club
Published on Saturday 4th June 2022
By James Barrett, Website Administrator
We are Fakenham Town Football Club. We’re a Non-League Football Club registered in Fakenham, Norfolk, England. Whose registered address is at Daly Group Stadium, Clipbush Lane, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 8SW. In this privacy notice we will refer to ourselves as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’.
You can get hold of us in any of the following ways:
- by phoning us on 01328 851735
- by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by writing to us at Daly Group Stadium, Clipbush Lane, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 8SW
We take the privacy, including the security, of personal information we hold about you seriously. This privacy notice is designed to inform you about how we collect personal information about you and how we use that personal information. You should read this privacy notice carefully so that you know and can understand why and how we use the personal information we collect and hold about you.
We do not have a Data Protection Officer, but if you have any questions about this privacy notice or issues arising from it then you should contact James Barrett, Website Administrator, who is responsible for matters relating to data protection on the Fakenham Town FC Website, including any matters in this privacy notice. You can contact them on email@example.com.
We may issue you with other privacy notices from time to time, including when we collect personal information from you. This privacy notice is intended to supplement these and does not override them.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. This version was last updated on Saturday 4th June 2022.
Details of how we collect personal information and special information
We usually collect First Name, Last Name and Email Address directly from you when you fill out a form, survey or questionnaire or contact us by email/telephone. This includes the personal information which you provide to us when you subscribe to our mailing list.
WE CAN CONFIRM THAT ANY DETAILS YOU ENTER AND THAT WE RECEIVE DOES NOT GET SHARED AND IS KEPT SAFELY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL. WE MAY USE YOUR DATA PROVIDED TO CONTACT YOU WHEN A CONTACT FORM IS SUBMITTED.
We may receive some of your personal information from third parties or publicly available sources. This includes:
- Cognito Forms - FTFC Website uses Cognito Forms to collect Contact Form Submissions from visitors. This form asks for First and Last Name, email address and telephone number along with your message you enter. This information is stored safely in the software database
- MailPoet - FTFC Website uses MailPoet, embedded into the WordPress System, to publish news and information emails direct to the inboxes of signed up visitors. MailPoet sign up form requests First Name, Last Name and Email Address. This information is stored safely in the software database
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites. If you click and follow those links then these will take you to the third party website. Those third party websites may collect personal information from you and you will need to check their privacy notices to understand how your personal information is collected and used by them.